Currently buzzing on the internet is Housing TV Africa – a dedicated channel for information, promotions and all relevant updates about the housing sector hosted on YouTube.
With professionally curated contents, Housing TV owned by Fesadeb Media Group is an offspring of Housing Development Program on AIT and TVC.
The channel is speedily gaining traction with housing professionals, property buyers and sellers, real estate developers, mortgage banks, corporate executives, researchers, policy makers and all stakeholders in the housing, construction and finance sectors.
Below are more reasons why you should subscribe today and stay in touch with the rapidly changing sector.
• Housing TV Africa provides uninterrupted housing sector updates and gives organisation, products and services opportunity to be more visible to those who desire their services.
• The channel boasts of interesting productions and compelling contents.
• It is great for those who are too busy to sit and watch Housing Development Programs on TV.
• You can just listen on the go.
• It has a variety of contents on several topics and sub topics in the housing sector.
• Because it is not a traditional media platform, it is highly engaging and there never a dull moment.
• Its presenters are well versed in the sector and are reliable sources.