Nigeria’s leading media, communications and advertising company, Fesadeb Communications Limited – was founded to fill a very critical void in the housing sector, and evidences show that it has indeed lived up to expectations – both of its clients and its own mission.
Nigeria housing sector, which ordinarily, should be a catalyst to economic growth has over the years lagged behind because of a combination of problems including poor policy initiation and execution, poor funding, corruption, low level collaboration, lack of adequate awareness among others.
The roles being played by Fesadeb includes but not limited to creating mass awareness about the problems of the Nigeria housing sector as well as solutions and what stakeholders are doing at every point in time to impact the sector; establishing platforms for stakeholders in the sector to find common ground and collaborate; provide avenues for learning, promoting and selling.
Fesadeb Communications is reputably known for driving housing sector growth through a multifaceted approach encompassing TV, print, radio, online media, consultancy and live-interactive platforms.
They have become the most valuable platforms for promoting corporations, personalities, products and services within the built and construction sector including Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s largest real estate and construction event; Housing Development Programme on AIT, TVC and Housing Time on RayPower; Housing News Magazine and the leading housing news portal in Nigeria – housingnews.org.ng.
The number of ways they have contributed and continues to contribute to the development of Nigeria and Africa’s housing sector through their multiple mediums includes the following:
Housing Development Program on AIT, TVC
• The company owns and curates a variety of engaging/informative contents for weekly programs on television viewed by over 40 million people across the world.
• The programs feature prominently on Africa Independent Television (AIT) and Television Continental (TVC).
• They feature housing projects, policies, personalities and events shaping the sector.
• They are the first to break latest happenings in the industry with a very balanced and unbiased reporting which they have now been widely known for.
• It is the leading, most credible advocacy platform and mouthpiece for affordable housing engagements in Nigeria and Africa.
• Prospective home owners watch and rely on the program to make the best decision on home ownership options
Housing Time on Radio – Ray Power
• The company owns and curates a variety of engaging/informative contents for weekly programs on radio listened to by over 40 million people across the world.
• They are owners and producers of Housing Time on RayPower FM.
• The program has become a choice platform for professionals, companies and corporations to not only market and promote themselves and their innovations, but to also speak on issues concerning the sector.
Abuja International Housing Show – AIHS
• Fesadeb are the owners and organisers of Africa’s biggest housing, construction and finance event for stakeholders – Abuja International Housing Show.
• The Show brings up to 10, 000 stakeholders and 200 international companies to Nigeria every year to contribute to the local economy and the housing market.
• The show has become a remarkable platform for local and global industry players to converge, learn, network and do business.
• The show has greatly contributed to housing policy initiatives in the country as its annual communiques are templates for public and private policy directions.
• The show has enable the kind of competition in the sector that has affected prices in order to make owning a home affordable for ordinary people.
• The show has increased home ownership options and opportunities for Nigerians.
• The show remains the gateway to Nigeria for housing sector investors.
• Of all shows in Abuja, the show is the single greatest contributor to its host city economy through the influx of professionals, businesses and corporations who will engage the local economy in a number of ways including hospitality patronage, printing and merchandising, transportation etc.
• It is the surest platform to market and sell properties, housing projects and services.
Media Consulting and Advertising
• Fesadeb is the most visible media partner of all housing professionals and companies.
• Top institutions including University of Lagos Centre for Housing and Sustainable Development are partners with Fesadeb in the promotion of affordable housing initiatives and knowledge.
• Fesadeb has been widely known for informing the general public on the happenings in the housing sector. As a result, all housing companies and corporations have chosen them as their key partner in the promotion of projects, innovations and policies.
• Offering maximum corporate publicity for clients on print publications.
• Corporate branding and image management.
• Placement of advertorials on all media platforms, including physical and electronic billboards.
• Organisation of events, conferences and seminars
• Offering maximum corporate publicity for clients on our social media platforms with huge following
Housing TV Africa
• Fesadeb owns Housing TV Africa channel hosted on Youtube.
• Housing TV Africa is an offspring of Housing Development Program which provides uninterrupted housing sector updates and gives organisation, products and services opportunity to be more visible to those who desire their services.
• The channel boasts of interesting productions and compelling contents.