Construction sector is one of the most important sectors in the economy. It generates about 10 per cent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and positively influences the growth of employment in other related economic activities.
However, contractors need good and skilled artisans to effectively deliver projects of high quality. But there is a level of professionalism required for construction work as an artisan, or tradesman. This covers competence in building plans and specifications, methods of construction and materials management.
It is in view of this that C-STEmp, has put together the Construction Artisans Awards/Skills Expo.If you are an Artisan hoping to take your trade to the next level,here are six reasons why attending the Construction Artisans Awards/Skills Expo is non negotiable;
1. Opportunity to be identified and registered as a proud and competent artisan
2. Network and learn how to improve your business and prospects for getting jobs from major real estate developers and contractors in the country and abroad
3. Opportunity to Learn how to increase your income and growth prospects through small scale building materials production
4. Opportunity to register your business with support from C-STEmp and other sponsors
5. Opportunity to obtain tools and equipment on hire purchase from banks or as gifts for winning or participation at the event
6. Be among the new breed of artisans to be groomed and supported to do business as subcontractors in their respective trades and be recognized in the society and your community.
So, if you are an Artisan,you can enjoy these benefits and many more,if you participate in the maiden edition of Construction Artisans Awards/Skills Expo,taking place on the 28th to 30th of January 2019,at the Old Parade Ground,Area 10,Garki-Abuja.
Source: Affa Dickson Acho
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.