ALL IS SET FOR AFRICA’S BIGGEST HOUSING EXPO!!!
The Abuja International Housing Show (AIHS) has become one of the largest housing conferences within the real estate fields of Affordable Housing, Mortgage Banking, Property Development, Construction Finance, and Infrastructure Development. We are committed to ensuring safe, decent and affordable housing for all Nigerians.
The yearly AIHS has also proven to be a true forum where policy makers, academics as well as practitioners from all around the world exchange their knowledge and experiences and thereby built a ‘Abuja International Housing Show Community’. Through this forum, we have discussed and shared our research and experiences in order to be able to draw a more accurate picture of Nigeria’s housing needs and affordable housing realities, thus improving the diagnosing capabilities of current problems and improvement opportunities.
Our confirmed special guests, speakers and panelists for the 12th Abuja International Housing Show include:
– Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN, GCON
– Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN
– Hon Freda Prempeh, Deputy Minister of Works/Housing Ghana
– Mr. Godwin Obaseki, Executive Governor of Edo State
– Alh. Abubakar Sani Bello, Executive Governor of Niger State.
– Mallam Mohammodu Bello, FCT Minister
– Dr. Xing Quan Zhang, Senior Advisor at UN-HABITAT
– Mallam Ibrahim Aliyu Chairman Urban Shelter Limited
– Agnes Tokunbo-Martins, Director OFISD CBN
– Abubakar Suleiman, MD Sterling Bank Plcc
– Ahmed Dangiwa, MD/CEO Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
– Femi Adewole, MD Shelter Afrique
– Kecia Rust, ED & Founder Center For Affordable Housing
– Simon Walley World Bank
– Debra Erb – Overseas Private Investment Corporation
– Kehinde Ogundimu, Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company
– Emmanuel Akinwunmi, African Development Bank
– Rev Surv. Ugo Chime, fnis, fniob, Redan Nigeria
On behalf of my colleagues and our major sponsors, I look forward to welcoming YOU (financiers, regulators, investors, developers, syndicators and other affordable housing professionals to the 12th Abuja International Housing Show.
By Kunle Faleti – Ambassador Plenipotentiary Abuja International Housing Show